Influx are working with a leading electronics company to recruit a Test Engineer on a permanent position after a 12 week probationary period.
The role of the Test Engineer involves fault finding down to component level, reworking products and calibrating test equipment.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of a rapidly growing market leader!
As a Test Engineer to qualify for this position, you must have the following as a minimum:
- Qualified in Electronics to HND level
- Familiar with IPC-610 inspection requirements
- Ability to debug from circuit diagram
- Must be familiar with Quality systems and experience of logging/recording all results
- Proven experience in various electronic disciplines such as analog, digital, RF, etc.
- Experience of Takaya flying probe advantageous
- Experience of Labview automated software testing
- Previous experience of Test Engineering in a sub-contract manufacturing environment
- Ability to work on own initiative with no supervision
As well a competitive salary you will also be entitled to a contributory pension scheme, death in service benefit and health care plan to include medical and dental treatment.
37 hour working week comprising of Monday to Thursday 8.30am to 5pm and Friday 8.30am to 1.30pm with half hour lunch break.
To apply for this position or learn more about the role please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment by phone or email.
Phone: 01592 725200