Value Stream Leader | Dundee | Permanent | £Negotiable
This is an excellent opportunity to join a world leading manufacturer and supplier of products to global retail outlets. Due to expansion, they are currently recruiting for a Value Stream Leader to drive the control of quality, cost and delivery within their production area.
Reporting into the Manufacturing Manager, the Value Stream Leader will take responsibility for planning, coordinating, motivating and developing the team to drive operational excellence
Additional responsibilities will include:
- Act as a coach/mentor for direct reports and provide training for continual development.
- Nurture a high-performance culture throughout the workforce, dedicated to achieving stretched results.
- Maintain and improve Environment, Health & Safety standards throughout the manufacturing area.
- Support and participate in continuous improvement initiatives to improve, meet and improve KPI performance.
- Monitor quality standards are being maintained, troubleshoot and make recommendations as required.
- Plan resources to ensure optimum staffing to meet production targets.
You should have experience in a similar role within a manufacturing environment. It is also important for you to have experience working within a continuous improvement / lean manufacturing / 6 Sigma environment with a track record of developing a multi-skilled manufacturing team.