Influx Recruitment are working with one of our largest engineering clients who are looking for a Warehouse Assistant to join their team based in Portlethen.
This is an initial 12 week contract before becoming a full time member of staff within the organisation.
As the Warehouse Assistant you will be required to undertake duties including:
- Unload vehicles, receives orders, verifies order quantity, quality and condition of goods
- Completing supplier paperwork and manually placing goods into stock locations
- Review customer orders
- Responsible for complying with all company HS&E
- Verify computer system stock figures by comparing them to physical counts
- Operates various storage and transport equipment and items, i.e., Powered forklifts, hand pallet trucks, Overhead crane.
- Assist with the disposal of damaged or defective items, or return them to vendors.
- Accountable for housekeeping throughout the warehouse and surrounding areas to include the yard, ensuring that all housekeeping duties are carried out daily
- Responsible for carrying out a reasonable amount of overtime as and when required and in line with operational requirements
To be considered for the role you MUST have the following experience and attributes:
- Previous experience working within a warehouse or yard environment
- Working knowledge of ERP systems
- Ability to work under pressure and meet targets
- Previous working knowledge of order processing procedures
- Attention to detail
- Forklift licence
This is an initial 12 week temporary contract with a permanent position being offered at the end of the 12 week period.
Competitive rate, salary and benefits package offered.
To apply for the position please contact Robert at Influx Recruitment on 01592 725200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org