Welder (Nights) / Temp to Perm/ Immediate Start/£10 -£11.50 ph PAYE / Nights / Cumbernauld
Due to continued Growth, Influx Recruitment are delighted to be supporting one of our clients with several new openings to join their successful Fabrication team. Our client have a wealth of experience producing complex fabricated parts combining steel tube, bosses, flanges, steel plate, and flexible tube while focusing on strict quality requests from their customers.
Influx are offering an experienced fabricator/welder an opportunity to work a temporary to permanent basis, which will give you an opportunity to impress over 12 weeks and ensure that the work is for you.
Our client provide a vast range of metal fabrications to market leading original Equipment Manufacturers in the Bus, Truck, Renewables, Construction and Material Handling Sectors which allows you to gain experience in all fields.
- Must be able to read and work from detailed drawings
- Must be able to work from a jig
- Must be able to work well on your own initiative
- Experience working with Metal fabrication, sheet metal, mild steel, aluminium and stainless steel with light materials around 6mm.
- Experience working under pressure in a busy production workshop
- Experience working with vehicle fabrication and modifications.
- Will be expected to fabricate exhausts, railings, silencers etc
- Ideal if you can do tacking
- Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
- Pay rate is £10ph -£11.50ph.
- Opportunity to grow in a busy production workshop
- Gather experience in different fields
Experienced Fabricator / Welder (Nightshift)
Nightshift hours are Mon - Thurs hours are Mon – Thurs 20:00pm – 06:00am.
If this position sounds like it could be of interest please send all applications to Stefan at Influx Recruitment or call me directly to discuss details further on 0131 331 1500.